Health Inclusion Matters 87 Cassio RoadWatford, WD18 0QNTel: 01923 630333
Please note that although the surgery doors are closed between 13:00 - 14:00 and 16:30 - 17:00 you can still contact us during these hours by the front door intercom or by telephone.
* Please note that Friday afternoon surgery is for Urgent appointments ONLY
When the surgery is closed an out of hours service is provided by Herts Urgent Care. They can be contacted on telephone number 111.
This service is provided by an experienced health care organisation called HUC. Herts Urgent Care staff will take some details from you and a doctor or nurse will assess your health needs, make a decision as to whether you require advice or whether you need to visit the primary care centre. In some circumstances they may arrange for a doctor or nurse to visit you at home. Our surgery is informed of your call and any treatment you receive on our next working day.
Please do not ask to see a doctor out of hours unless you genuinely cannot wait until the surgery re-opens.
Call 999 in an emergency. Chest pains and / or shortness of breath constitute an emergency.
In 2017/2018 The Surgery will be closed on:
Bank Holidays for 2017 and 2018
· Monday 2nd January 2017 - New Years Day
· Friday 14th April 2017 - Good Friday
· Monday 17th April 2017 - Easter Monday
· Monday 1st May 2017 - Early May Bank Holiday
· Monday 29th May 2017 - Spring Bank Holiday
· Monday 28th August 2017 - Summer Bank Holiday
· Monday 25th December 2017 - Christmas Day
· Tuesday 26th December 2017 - Boxing Day
· Monday 1st January 2018 - New Year’s Day
· Friday 30th March 2018 - Good Friday
· Monday 2nd April 2018 - Easter Monday
· Monday 7th May 2018 - Early May Bank Holiday
· Monday 28th May 2018 - Spring Bank Holiday
· Monday 27th August 2018 - Summer Bank Holiday
· Tuesday 25th December 2018- Christmas Day
· Wednesday 26th December 2018- Christmas Day
Copyright 2006 - 2018 My Surgery Website | Privacy & Usage | Edit | Staff Home | Site Map | Accessibility | Site T&C's | Service T&C's